Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Pictures of my big ol' 1 year old

So, I am sorry that it has been so long since I have posted any pictures. You all have my word that I will make it a point to post pictures on a more regular basis. So, I have posted as many pictures as my attention span will allow, as waiting for them to upload seems to take forever! :)




This has been my little project as of late. I guess I shouldn't say 'my' project since Kyle is the one that painted the wall.

Now, on to the pictures everyone wants to see... This is Caylee's new favorite past time. She walks around the house with our cell phones gabbing on and on, "da da da da da."



Caylee's birthday breakfast. First time eating french toast and a scrambled egg. She wasn't sure about the scrambled egg.





Ok, so don't judge... This is the first cake I have ever made. It may not look the best, but Caylee seemed to like it, so I consider it a success.

She wasn't sure what to do with the cake, so she started sucking on it.



Caylee's very first baby doll!


Caylee with grandma; opening her smart dog. It has a bone that it will follow around :)

After a very full afternoon, Grandpa and Caylee were very tired so they took a nap with all her new toys!




We had a wonderful 1st birthday! And I promise there are more pictures to come very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Looks like Caylee enjoyed her cake and breakfast! Happy birthday Caylee!

    ReplyDelete