Thursday, September 10, 2009

And the award for world's worst mother goes to...

... ME! Well, for my acceptance speech I would like to thank my poor judgement and inability to watch my child and get anything done at the same time.
In all seriousness, I think Caylee and I learned a very important lesson last night... No matter how hard she tries, or how much she wants to, she can not fly. (Or land on her feet for that matter). Caylee took a flying leap off the chair and has a bit of a rug burn on her forehead. I know they say kids are resilient, but I really didn't think I would have to be worrying about head injuries at 7 months. For the record, I blame Kyle for this. God is just giving him a little daredevil child to show him what he put his parents through, and I am the Innocent bystander caught up in this! Thankfully, I think I cried more than she did and it doesn't seem to be bothering her one little bit. I really do feel awful though; so why not memorialize my neglectful actions on my blog...


No comments:

Post a Comment